For the Love of Cutter

For the Love of Cutter

Friday, March 26, 2010

Keeping the Faith

Hello Friends,
It is so hard to not get discouraged every time that I see my little boy having a seizure. It is a horrible thing to watch, and if I could have them for him I certainly would. I would take it away from him in a heartbeat. However, I can't, and we have to deal with this the best way we know how...by relying on God. It is because of His grace that we are able to get through this. We know He has a plan for Baby Cutter. Even though we so desperately want to see this plan now, we know it will come in time.

We are overwhelmed with the many people who have shown their support. We feel incredibly blessed to be surrounded with such a wonderful community of friends and family. Thank you all. You will never know how much this means to us.

Please pray that God will continue to give us the strength that we need to hang in there and stay positive.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,

    I am so sorry to learn you are traveling this journey with your precious boy. I received your comment on Gabrielle's blog and I'm glad her story was helpful to you. If you ever want to chat I would be happy to send you my number. I know more about seizures than I ever dreamed possible and I would be happy to help you in anyway I can. Dr. Chugani in Detroit is the best known doctor for children with IS and especially those who may be surgical candidates. I'll be praying for Cutter and you that these seizures will be controlled so that Cutter can soar developmentally and shock everyone with his accomplishments.

    All my best,
    Kelly O'Melia
    GabrielleFaith.com

    ReplyDelete