It has been over a month since we last posted, but we have had a lot going on. Throughout the month of April Cutter had a few sporadic seizures. As of right now, it has been three weeks since his last one. Thank the Lord! Despite the seizures Cutter is doing wonderfully. His vocabulary is picking up, and he is doing great in physical therapy.
We have been talking to Dr. Huffstutter about our options right now. They have upped Cutter on both Zonegran and Keppra. His Keppra causes him to be moody sometimes, but we know that this is something to be expected. We just have to learn how to deal with it the best we can. Dr. Huffstutter wants us to continue to pray about whether or not Cutter needs to have the brain surgery. We don't have to make a major decision right now, but we do need to be thinking seriously about it. Dr. H, as well as our doctors from Chapel Hill, have been discussing the pros and cons of having surgery, and not having surgery. It's a very hard decision to make, and will not be made without a lot of prayer. We are confident that God will lead us down the right path, and we will accept what He has to offer. It's all about His will and His timing.
Our other big news right now is that Cutter is going to be a big brother! God has blessed us once again with a child, and we are so excited!
Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers! We could not do this without the love, support and prayers from our friends and family!