For the Love of Cutter

For the Love of Cutter

Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Bound to Get Better

We all slept great last night (Friday night)! Cutter continued to sleep a lot all day. He ended up having 9 (yes, 9) seizures all day. ***Sigh. If I could do it for him I would. Even though we have an appt. Friday, I am calling the doctor back tomorrow. Just to see if we need to change the dosages around. It's hard to believe it hasn't even been two months since all of this started. It feels like a year!!!

And to beat it all, since we are pretty much qurantined we didn't get to spend a lot of time with Nathan while he was home, and we can't go visit our new sweet niece (and cousin), Davin. :( Makes me sad, but we have to do this right now. We cannot risk him catching anything!

On a happy note, this baby is LOVING baby food! He likes everything he has eaten so far! I take pictures and video every new food!!!

Thanks for all the support! Keep praying!




2 comments:

  1. My pictures posted backwards, but that's okay! Let's see:
    1.) Pears
    2.) Peaches (by far his favorite)
    3.) Squash
    4.) Bananas
    5.) Baby Cereal (oatmeal)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I am praying for you Ashley and your great little boy!! xoxo God will help just keep looking up!!

    ReplyDelete