For the Love of Cutter

For the Love of Cutter

Friday, March 21, 2014

It's Here!!! One Year!!!

Praising God today for His many blessings! 365 days of seizure freedom for my little bug. He has no idea what today is or what it means. He has no idea he had two major brain surgeries. And I am totally okay with that. When he is old enough to understand we will make sure he knows how important this was in his life and who we all give credit to. I absolutely can't wait to call his doctors today! They are going to be thrilled! Through the past four years I have not always been able to stay on the mountain and rejoice, but if weren't for the times in the valley I couldn't rejoice as loudly as I can today! Again I thank you for your support. If you see me crying today they are happy tears! (And I'm four months pregnant so my emotions are all over the places!) Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment