For the Love of Cutter

For the Love of Cutter

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Full of Life and Energy!

Cutter Update ! Things are still going so well! He did much better with going to school yesterday. He asks everyday to go now. I hear that he is pretty wild in class, but I can handle that. I can remember a time when we wondered if Cutter would ever be wild and full of energy. There was a time in his little life when he laid around and slept a lot. There was a time when we wondered what he would be like as a preschool child. And Praise God we don't have to wonder anymore! He is acting like every three year old boy I know! So, yes, I will discipline when needed, and of course, he needs to mind his teachers NO MATTER what, but I have to admit that I am enjoying this little boy who is full of life and energy! (And i am incredibly thankful for patient, understanding, loving teachers!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment