For the Love of Cutter

For the Love of Cutter

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

6 Months Already!

Hello Friends!

Cutter had his six month check up yesterday! Wow. Time flies. And I hate it! He did wonderfully. The shots hurt, but he was a brave little boy! He weighs 19.8 oz. and is 28.5 in. long. :) He is getting so big.

Seizure-wise he is doing GREAT! He has not had a seizure in 10 days!!! We are so very thankful and thank God for all He has done. When people tell us that the medicine is finally working all we can say is that it's not medicine...it's prayer! God is definitely taking care of our little Cutter. Developmentally he is right on track now with just a few setbacks with motor skills. However, physical therapy will be starting soon so that will help in that area. He is even sitting up now!

We thank you all for your continued prayer and support. :)

We will keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is wonderful news!!!!

    I'll keep praying for your precious little boy. Love the new pic!

    Take care,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good! He is such a precious addition to our family :) I just love him sooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I saw on your cortical dysplasia page that you had questions about epilepsy surgery at a young age. My son had his first at 7 months and his second at 11 months. The second surgery worked for him. If you have questions or would like to talk, you can call me at home. I live in Cincinnati, where it is EST. My phone number is 513-528-9881.

    ReplyDelete